SEGA Carnival Website •  Carnibooru • FAQ •  Search •  Register •  Login 
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:22 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:16 pm 
"You can't escape me!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Posts: 12
Location: bepisland
"I-I don't like this...!! I don't like this at all...!!" Sunny trembled in fear, trying her best to get as far away from the situation as possible.

>Move away from Unknown Creature
>Defend


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:43 pm 
"I'm not what you think I am..."
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:00 pm
Posts: 51
Celery finds herself moving instinctively, swinging a small knife attached to a strong thread, slashing it across the creature's sickly head. It is a direct hit, but it doesn't react much... [5 damage]

She then slithers back a bit, gaining some distance.

The creature's central head snaps at Celery, missing just as she falls back.

The sickly head simply gazes at the floor...

The eerie, faceless blank head moves to face Sunny and a strange vibration can be felt, striking her with an unseen force, though she managed to brace herself...[2 damage]

Onyx takes advantage of the central head's miss, advancing and landing a jaw-cracking uppercut to it. It seems dazed by the strike. [5 damage]

Frightened, Grania pulls back and raises her guard, preparing to protect herself...

Sunny follows suit, alarmed after the unseen strike, bewildered and terrified.

The struggle continues...

END OF ROUND 1
Central Head [???/???] Injured
Sickly Head [???/???] Down
Blank Head [???/???]

Sunny [4/6]
Celery [7/7]
Onyx [8/8]
Grania [6/6]


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:56 pm 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
Posts: 72
Location: @soup
Confident from her succesful strike on the central head, Onyx had no plans to back down from this fight. It was only just getting started. Noticing that one head doesn't seem interested in fighting while the other is injured, Onyx decided it was best to focus on the head that seemed try doing something... strange... Of course, punching something she doesn't understand was most often the best solution to it in her opinion. After taking a swing, this time at the blank head, Onyx braced herself because the creature was most likely about to start seeing her as a big threat.

>Attack (blank head) with Knucklewraps
>Defend

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:13 pm 
"Jackle, the Mantle"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Posts: 98
Location: Sunset Hill Zone
"W..What do we do...?", Grania faltered, nervous. She noticed Sunny and approached, insuring she was ok before bracing for another attack.
>Move towards Sunny
>Defend


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:32 am 
(No assigned userbar)
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:33 am
Posts: 15
Things are going smoothly. "I think we got this covered. Watch out, though." The wolf seems to have an idea. but I don't feel like getting involved. Two of the heads got hit. Time to double down on one of them. Risky as this is, it should make things easier.

>Move towards the Creature
>Attack the Central Head with the Knife.


Top
 Offline  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:08 pm 
"You can't escape me!"
User avatar
Average Attendee
Average Attendee
Joined: Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Posts: 12
Location: bepisland
Holding her head, Sunny saw Grania approach and did the same.

"Watch your legs."
Her own felt shaky after that weird vibration she felt but braced herself for further impacts.

>Move towards Grania
>Defend


Top
 Offline  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited